Remote or Boise, Idaho
Experience & Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git, and agile development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and automation tools.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, provide technical guidance, and ensure alignment with project goals.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code that adheres to best practices and coding standards.
- Debugging and optimizing code to improve performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Developing and implementing APIs, integrating with third-party services, and handling data migration tasks.
- Collaborating with front-end developers to ensure seamless integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Conducting code reviews, identifying areas for improvement, and providing constructive feedback to team members.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging technologies in the industry, and recommending appropriate tools and techniques to optimize development processes.
Working at Agema Labs
We are an equal opportunity employer and constantly strive to be a great place to work. In addition to a wide variety of projects, constant mental stimulation, and a great team, we offer highly competitive pay, healthcare, 401k, and mandatory vacation with flexible schedules.
Please send an introduction and resume to email@example.com to start the conversation.