As a project-centric company, Project Managers are the main point of contact between clients and our staff. Highly organized, flexible, and efficient, with exceptional communication skills, you are responsible for keeping goals, tasks, and overall execution scheduled and on track. You will also travel both domestically and internationally.
Experience & Qualifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple cultures, global geography, and stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience working with government agencies.
- Organize and manage multiple client projects at the same time.
- Document and communicate project tasks, milestones, and metrics.
- Maintain communication between stakeholders.
- Manage and proactively address project risks.
- Participate in team discussions, and continual improvement initiatives.
- Track team activities and balance workload across multiple projects.
Working at Agema Labs
We are an equal opportunity employer and constantly strive to be a great place to work. In addition to a wide variety of projects, constant mental stimulation, and a great team, we offer highly competitive pay, healthcare, 401k, and mandatory vacation with flexible schedules.
Please send an introduction and resume to email@example.com to start the conversation.